Saturday, July 15, 2017

Sea Horse

We are having a fun contest over on the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge blog this month and our sponsor is Ike's Art.  I am sharing this fun card as our theme is anything goes!  Drop on by and share your cards with us and you will get a bonus entry if you use an image from Ike's Art.
This cute image comes from the Sea Life set.  Currently Ike's Art is having a summer sale, half price on everything!  WOO HOO, drop by the store and pick up some fabulous images.


8 comments:

Melody S. said...

Beautiful image, and well treated! Love this card!

Unknown said...

What a lovely sea horse and the card background looks fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

Katie said...

Lovely card

ike said...

Oh wow ! That is so cool - I would never have thought to do that. :-) Brilliant creation Holley :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Linda Simpson said...

Very pretty, love seahorses.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cara said...

Very cute Holley
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute!